Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ad for my upcoming story

Vivek’s Diary.

2nd April 1990.

I have the habit of writing diary since I was five. If you don’t believe, I will show you my archived diaries right from 1987 when I was six. I just wonder today as how Appa couldn’t make to the train. May be I could have got down along with him as I do generally. Anyway I think he will stop this habit of getting down from vehicles for long times and making surprise appearances once the train moved and everybody is in tension.

As I promised, I completed reading Enid Blyton’s Famous Five second series today. I will have to return this book once I am back to school from vacation (which I hate to!).

I hope Tathagaru has cleared the Shed behind the house for us to play. How I enjoy playing in the pile of sand in the Shed and also the Swings. Wow! Hope my cousin’s Chintu and Mintu would come the next day as the exams would be over by then. Hmm I will join team B no.. I will be in Team A this year as well.

But I am wondering what will happen if they don’t find Appa at the station when my Uncles come to receive us. God, please find my Appa and make him reach home safely.

Ok I will get down from the upper berth.

 

…. Coming Soon.. A Teacher’s Journey  . A “gripping’ humorous anecdote

No comments:

Post a Comment